Free Event - Upcoming Changes to the Common Reporting Standard (the Crypto Reporting Framework)
GACO is delighted to announce that Grahame Jackson of Hassans, Gibraltar’s resident CRS expert has given an open invitation to GACO members to a talk he will be giving a talk on the upcoming changes to the Common Reporting Standard (the Crypto Reporting Framework) which will extend CRS reporting on holdings and financial accounts to Crypto Asset Service Providers which have previously been outside the remit of such reporting.
Bookings - Click here
Grahame was instrumental in training the Gibraltar compliance sector in the Common Reporting Standard and the Directive on Administrative Cooperation 6. He is co-author of “A Practitioner’s Guide to International Tax Information Exchange Regimes” and he will highlight the variances between the Crypto Framework and the old style CRS and then detail the responsibilities which will fall on Crypto exchanges and other crypto asset service providers.
The talk is a Hassans event and there is an open invitation to all GACO members whether involved in crypto or not and it will take place on 3rd October 2022, at 1pm in Boardroom 1 of Hassans in Madison Building Midtown. Refreshments will be provided. The event is predicted to last between 1-1.5hrs.
- Gibraltar Upgraded to Whitelist by FATF
- 21st March - GACO Webinar - The importance and relevance of having a robust Compliance Monitoring Plan
- 13th March - Virtual Assets and Virtual Asset Services Providers Seminar
- GACO EY Seminar - The Importance of Operational Resilience and Practical Steps to implement it - 29th February 2024
- Playing by the rules: GACO stands guard at Gibraltar’s gates
- GACO Webinar: AI and the Evolving Auditor, An Exploration on How to Embrace the Challenge and Seize the Opportunity
- GACO Membership Renewals
- GACO Webinar - SARS and MDR - What are the implications for me?
- GACO Financial Crime Training 2023
- Webinar - UBO Registers: Quo Vadis? Despite the shortcomings and difficulties, How can the data be used in the fight against Financial Crime
- GACO Webinar 10th October - Illicit Money Financing Terrorism in the Twenty First Century - What you need to know about Terrorist Financing
- GACO Webinar 21st September - ICARA - what are the common challenges and pitfalls?