Successful Gin Tasting Event!
Last night 7th of December 2022 the Gibraltar Association of Compliance Officers held a successful and enjoyable Gin Tasting event for its members at the Garrison Library in Gibraltar. A unique setting in the heart of town.
The event gathered Gibraltar Compliance professionals for a delightful gin experience brought and presented by “Spirit of the Rock” Gibraltar, where we had the pleasure of learning the history about gin and taste some of their locally produced gins by the expert hands of Peter and Lesley.
We all enjoyed some anecdotes of the history of gin in Britain, which was tested upon a quiz with a prize at the end of the evening. Well done all!!
The event was also accompanied by the wonderful food from “Vicky’s Natural Kitchen” who prepared and served fabulous canapes and a beautifully presented grazing table full of delicious and healthy snacks.
Thank you all for your support!
We wish you happy holidays and a happy new year 2023!
- Gibraltar Upgraded to Whitelist by FATF
- 21st March - GACO Webinar - The importance and relevance of having a robust Compliance Monitoring Plan
- 13th March - Virtual Assets and Virtual Asset Services Providers Seminar
- GACO EY Seminar - The Importance of Operational Resilience and Practical Steps to implement it - 29th February 2024
- Playing by the rules: GACO stands guard at Gibraltar’s gates
- GACO Webinar: AI and the Evolving Auditor, An Exploration on How to Embrace the Challenge and Seize the Opportunity
- GACO Membership Renewals
- GACO Webinar - SARS and MDR - What are the implications for me?
- GACO Financial Crime Training 2023
- Webinar - UBO Registers: Quo Vadis? Despite the shortcomings and difficulties, How can the data be used in the fight against Financial Crime
- GACO Webinar 10th October - Illicit Money Financing Terrorism in the Twenty First Century - What you need to know about Terrorist Financing
- GACO Webinar 21st September - ICARA - what are the common challenges and pitfalls?