Head of Compliance & MLRO Job Vacancy
Via Lottomart Games
Lottomart Games is a rapidly growing jackpot entertainment brand offering players the best in slots, progressives, live games, table games, instants, lottery betting and exclusive scratchcards. We've been live since 2019 but still consider ourselves a start-up at heart; there's still plenty to go and tons of opportunity for talented people to progress quickly. We're small for now, but with big ambitions. We're big enough to reward staff loyalty with a great benefits package.
With our continued expansion plans, we need the expert guidance of the right person to oversee all things compliance. You’ll have unfettered access to our outstanding team to help us continue putting players first by protecting them and providing a safe place to enjoy gaming. This means ensuring that our practises are meeting or exceeding legal, regulatory, financial, operational, and advertising best practises and requirements.
If you’re able to bring your experience in compliance and AML to a nimble, talented, and fast-moving team that puts the customer first in a start-up environment, this is the place for you.
This role is located in Gibraltar, will report to the Co-CEOs, and will require a Personal Management Licence (PML) from the Gambling Commission. Your remit will be to grow and oversee the Compliance Department and continue to keep Lottomart as a safe, compliant and fun place to play.
More information and applications: Click here
- Gibraltar Upgraded to Whitelist by FATF
- 21st March - GACO Webinar - The importance and relevance of having a robust Compliance Monitoring Plan
- 13th March - Virtual Assets and Virtual Asset Services Providers Seminar
- GACO EY Seminar - The Importance of Operational Resilience and Practical Steps to implement it - 29th February 2024
- Playing by the rules: GACO stands guard at Gibraltar’s gates
- GACO Webinar: AI and the Evolving Auditor, An Exploration on How to Embrace the Challenge and Seize the Opportunity
- GACO Membership Renewals
- GACO Webinar - SARS and MDR - What are the implications for me?
- GACO Financial Crime Training 2023
- Webinar - UBO Registers: Quo Vadis? Despite the shortcomings and difficulties, How can the data be used in the fight against Financial Crime
- GACO Webinar 10th October - Illicit Money Financing Terrorism in the Twenty First Century - What you need to know about Terrorist Financing
- GACO Webinar 21st September - ICARA - what are the common challenges and pitfalls?