Successful Gin Tasting Event!
Last night 7th of December 2022 the Gibraltar Association of Compliance Officers held a successful and enjoyable Gin Tasting event for its members at the Garrison Library in Gibraltar. A unique setting in the heart of town.
The event gathered Gibraltar Compliance professionals for a delightful gin experience brought and presented by “Spirit of the Rock” Gibraltar, where we had the pleasure of learning the history about gin and taste some of their locally produced gins by the expert hands of Peter and Lesley.
We all enjoyed some anecdotes of the history of gin in Britain, which was tested upon a quiz with a prize at the end of the evening. Well done all!!
The event was also accompanied by the wonderful food from “Vicky’s Natural Kitchen” who prepared and served fabulous canapes and a beautifully presented grazing table full of delicious and healthy snacks.
Thank you all for your support!
We wish you happy holidays and a happy new year 2023!
- GACO Webinar 10th October - Illicit Money Financing Terrorism in the Twenty First Century - What you need to know about Terrorist Financing
- GACO Webinar 21st September - ICARA - what are the common challenges and pitfalls?
- Head of Compliance & MLRO Job Vacancy
- GACO Annual General Meeting 2023
- GACO Real Estate Agent AML/CFT/CPF Training - 6th June 2023
- GACO event: Are we safe from internal fraud? - 7th June 2023
- Save the Date! Counter Terrorist Financing Event - 18th of May
- Webinar: Combatting Environmental Crime, 11th of May
- MLRO Masterclass (12th and 13th of April, 13th June)
- GACO Responsible Gambling Workshops (4th-5th of April)
- GACO Webinar: The new Consumer Duty, are you ready? 16th of March
- How Gibraltar implements a crypto-friendly regulatory environment