How Gibraltar implements a crypto-friendly regulatory environment
Gatenox CEO, Pawel Kuskowski invited Carlos M. Martins, Chief Compliance Officer and MLRO of ZUBR and Chairman of GACO (Gibraltar Association of Compliance Officers) to talk about the crypto regulatory environment in Gibraltar. Carlos discussed how Gibraltar implements a principle-based environment where companies are the ones who need to evidence how their policies, processes and procedures are complying with the regulation and how there are various pre-selection stages involved in new registrations.
- Gibraltar Upgraded to Whitelist by FATF
- 21st March - GACO Webinar - The importance and relevance of having a robust Compliance Monitoring Plan
- 13th March - Virtual Assets and Virtual Asset Services Providers Seminar
- GACO EY Seminar - The Importance of Operational Resilience and Practical Steps to implement it - 29th February 2024
- Playing by the rules: GACO stands guard at Gibraltar’s gates
- GACO Webinar: AI and the Evolving Auditor, An Exploration on How to Embrace the Challenge and Seize the Opportunity
- GACO Membership Renewals
- GACO Webinar - SARS and MDR - What are the implications for me?
- GACO Financial Crime Training 2023
- Webinar - UBO Registers: Quo Vadis? Despite the shortcomings and difficulties, How can the data be used in the fight against Financial Crime
- GACO Webinar 10th October - Illicit Money Financing Terrorism in the Twenty First Century - What you need to know about Terrorist Financing
- GACO Webinar 21st September - ICARA - what are the common challenges and pitfalls?