GACO Webinar: AI and the Evolving Auditor, An Exploration on How to Embrace the Challenge and Seize the Opportunity
In the ever-changing world of business and technology, Artificial Intelligence (AI) is making a big difference. It's transforming the way things work in different industries. Internal auditing is one area that's going through some major changes because of AI. It's helping auditors do their jobs better, making it quicker, more accurate, and just generally more effective. It's like taking work to the next level, making it even better.
AI has empowered internal auditors to analyse vast datasets at lightning speed, a task that would be incredibly daunting for humans alone. Machine learning algorithms, such as Tableau and Power BI, can sift through financial records, transaction logs, and other relevant data to identify patterns, anomalies, and potential risks. This capability not only expedites the auditing process but also ensures a more comprehensive analysis.
One of the key challenges for internal auditors is fraud detection (It's not the responsibility, but it adds value). AI algorithms excel at recognizing irregular patterns and anomalies within data, making them highly effective in the fight against fraud. These algorithms can continuously monitor transactions and flag suspicious activities, helping auditors detect fraudulent behaviour in real-time.
GACO is very happy to inform you that we have engaged Daniel Brookes, Chief Executive Officer & Owner of Rdentify to deliver this highly interesting Webinar. Daniel brings over 10 years of experience within the E-gaming and Technology sectors, focusing on leading the delivery of innovation solutions to high-risk business threats in regulated environments.
Daniel's talk will explore how AI might transform your toolbox from number crunching to risk predicting. He'll face the AI challenge head-on, discuss the "job-stealing monster" theory, and focus on what human-AI collaboration looks like in Internal Audit.
How will we best prepare for an AI future where everything has changed?
- Date: 24th January 2024
- Time: 9.30 - 11.00hrs
- Event type: online webinar
- Fees: GACO Members: £35; Non-GACO Members: £50
- Gibraltar Upgraded to Whitelist by FATF
- 21st March - GACO Webinar - The importance and relevance of having a robust Compliance Monitoring Plan
- 13th March - Virtual Assets and Virtual Asset Services Providers Seminar
- GACO EY Seminar - The Importance of Operational Resilience and Practical Steps to implement it - 29th February 2024
- Playing by the rules: GACO stands guard at Gibraltar’s gates
- GACO Webinar: AI and the Evolving Auditor, An Exploration on How to Embrace the Challenge and Seize the Opportunity
- GACO Membership Renewals
- GACO Webinar - SARS and MDR - What are the implications for me?
- GACO Financial Crime Training 2023
- Webinar - UBO Registers: Quo Vadis? Despite the shortcomings and difficulties, How can the data be used in the fight against Financial Crime
- GACO Webinar 10th October - Illicit Money Financing Terrorism in the Twenty First Century - What you need to know about Terrorist Financing
- GACO Webinar 21st September - ICARA - what are the common challenges and pitfalls?